expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Siguen mi histeria:

7 sept. 2011

Your Love Is A Lie

I fall asleep by the telephone, It's two o'clock and I'm waiting up alone. Tell me, where have you been? I found a note with another name. I blow a kiss, but it just don't feel the same, 'cause I can feel that you're gone I can't bite my tongue forever, while you try to play it cool. You can hide behind your stories, but don't take me for a fool.
You look so innocent, but the guilt in your voice gives you away, yeah, you know what I mean.
How does It feel when you kiss, when you know that i trust you? And, do you think about me when she fucks you? Could you be more obscene?
So don't try to say you're sorry, or try to make it right; Don't waste your breath because It's too late.
You can tell me that there's nobody else, but I feel it.
You can tell me that you're home by yourself, but I see it.
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want, but I know; Your love is just a lie, It's nothing but a lie.
Your love is just a lie.

2 comentarios:

~Julii ♥~ dijo...

AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! no sabia que te gustaba Simple Plann! Te amooooo

Marina P. dijo...

Simple Plan♥